Wednesday 6 October 2010

COMIC STRIP FILMING



TECHNOLOGIES

During this exercise I learnt how to use adobe premiere, I managed to pick up how to use the program quite quickly. It was also really simple to use, all we had to do was 'drag and drop' and cut small parts out so it flowed better. I also learned how to use a tapeless hd camera, I haven't ever really used a camera before but with practice I managed to use it sucsessfully.

PLANNING

We didn't really do much planning for this exercise that was new to me. I completed a story board and made quick notes of which shots I would use. Story boarding will be usefull for the final product but I have done it loads of times.

USING CODES & CONVENTIONS TO MAKE A SOAP OPERA
This task was fairly simple and the only 'codes and conventions' I really used was a zoom in on someones face and a simple panning shot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment