Friday 19 November 2010

THE SONG WE WANT TO USE...




'Street Dreams - Esdot'
http://www.youtube.com/user/EsdotMusic
http://soundcloud.com/esdotuk

Our friend Sam Cook has produced songs such as the one above. He has uploaded these on to youtube & soundcloud. This perticular song has over 2,000 hits on youtube. His music is grime and works well with our target audience.

LYRICS
I can do this on my own. I dont need nobody else, Im independent with the pen, don't just leave me by myself, get my CD on the shelf, its not easy but believe me: if I need it I'll achieve it; its the street dream.
I can do this on my own. I dont need nobody else, Im independent with the pen, don't just leave me by myself, get my CD on the shelf, its not easy but believe me: if I need it I'll achieve it; its the street dream.

Im'a tell you about one guy, he woulda been quite the inteligent kid (yeah). Listened to grime, wanted to try it himself but thought that he'd never get big (never).

Grime was quite new to the guy cos he was brought up on American shit. He only just came in the game for a day, already had a clash and burried the prick.

He seems to get high in the sky. Be on top of the game, I'm tellin' you this. Aint got time for wastin' time, can see it in his eyes he's never looked big. Wanting to stick to the hard core grime, big boy tings not feminine shit.

Got quite a big name for himself and he knows it, nobodys tellin' him (ishh)

I can do this on my own. I dont need nobody else, Im independent with the pen, don't just leave me by myself, get my CD on the shelf, its not easy but believe me: if I need it I'll achieve it; its the street dream.

He's got the brains to amaze a million gamers and players. He states to hate but they're amazed and they wont blatently say it. Cos when they blaze and they play a track theyre not able to make it up to his status and his aim. I rate he'll spray till hes famous.

With his name on his chain, he'll be on stage entertainin'. They know his name and his game, but still hes labelled the greatest. He needs a label to take him so he can make it in the papers and get a steady pay every day, on a regular basis.

I can do this on my own. I dont need nobody else, Im independent with the pen, don't just leave me by myself, get my CD on the shelf, its not easy but believe me: if I need it I'll achieve it; its the street dream.

2.04

No comments:

Post a Comment